Saturday 8 June 2013

Sleepticle


If you're wondering what the glob is sleepticle - it's the kind of article you write when you're sleeping. Literally my eyes are closed now.


I'm getting closer and closer to have something meaningful on the game project. Just finished user handling. Started to build the tile and map system. For some reason I don't think I have much use of Backbone. Nice and all, but that's it. Just like the argument against the pure Backbone setup on the meetup this week. However I'm not really convinced about Marionette here either. We'll see. It doesn't harm too much either.

I have a lot to catchup this weekend. Try to think of anything else but nothing. This is ridiculous I go to sleep.

---

Peter

1 comment:

  1. Peter,

    I would like to hear from the completion of your game project. Thereafter I will follow you footstep to have my own game.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.